Online Registration for the
2014 A Run For Their Life is now open.
Event Day Registration and Race Start Times:
- Sunday October 26, 2014
- 7am-8:15am – Event day registration and tent set up
- 15K Run, 5K Run, 5K Walk – Starts at 9:10am
- 1.5K Victory Walk – Start time TBD
You may make a “General Donation” and you may access your “Personal Pages” by clicking the corresponding pink button.
Early Registration is
closed as of midnight October 22nd, 2014.
Registration is still available at the following packet pick up locations and the day of the race.
- Fleet Feet Sports 5-8 PM October 23rd at the Dewitt Location Located at 5800 Bridge St, East Syracuse NY
- October 24th 11am-7pm & 25th 10am – 5pm at The Gem Diner at 832 Spencer Street, Syracuse
Registration / Pre-Race Packet Pickup’s will be at Fleet Feet, 5800 Bridge Street, E. Syracuse Thursday October 23 from 5pm to 8 pm, and the Gem Diner, 832 Spencer Street, Syracuse, NY 13204 during the following:
Friday October 24 from 11 am to 7 pm and
Saturday October 25 from 10 am to 5 pm.
If you have any questions about Tent/Booths
please call Kim at 315-454-0000
during business hours.
Thank you for your support!
Oct. 13, 2013 – Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund of CNY’s 3rd Annual ‘Run for their Life’
Click to read article and watch the video at www.twcnews.com.